10 most beautiful Starbucks branches in Korea
If you are a coffee-lover, you might have stopped by Starbucks for a cup of tea or coffee. This popular coffee chain has given rise to the current coffee culture in the country and changed how people think about coffee. The brand got immense popularity because of the ambiance it provides to relax and relieve stress, people just fall in love with that culture. People never experienced the coffee shops like Starbucks before as to how they can sit and enjoy coffee without much time restriction, even more with free Wi-Fi facility. It has been now a hub for many celebrities growing in the popularity of Starbucks.
Before we get started, there are a few fun facts you might be interested in.
- You will notice that the drinks by Starbucks are strong with a burnt-bitter taste. This is because they are trained to dark roast the coffee beans at a higher temperature to output large quantities of coffee beans in a short interval of time.
- It’s actually the caffeine in coffee that is addictive. If you don’t like caffeine, you can have decaf drinks available in the menu. Other than that, the ambiance is so good, it can too be addictive.
- Starbucks coffee fans are well aware of their extensive “Secret Menu” filled with variations of concoctions typically found on their regular menu, which may provide a twist on your favorite Starbucks drinks if you know what to ask for. Another crowd-pleasing perk of this top-rated coffee chain.
Today, we are going to see some special Starbucks in Korea. and you may want to take a picture there even if you are not the person who doesn’t take a selfie that much.
- Starbucks Cheongdam Star R in Gangnamgu, Seoul
Location: 24 Dosan-daero 57-gil, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
2. Starbucks Famille Park in Seocho District, Seoul
Location : 205 Sapyeong-daero, Banpo 4(sa)-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul
3. Starbucks Yangpyeong DTR in Yangpyeong, Gyeonggi Province
Location: 76 Yanggeun-ro, Yangpyeong-eup, Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
4. Starbucks Jeju Jungmun in Seogwipo, Jeju Island
Location: 2864-2 Saekdal-dong, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do
5. Starbucks Wave in Seoul Wave Art Center, Seoul
Location: 145-35 Jamwon-ro, Jamwon-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul
6. Starbucks Jeju Yongdam DT, Jeju island
Location: 2572-4 Yongdamsam-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do (or White house jeju)
7. Starbucks Gyeongju Bomun Lake drive-thru branch in Gyeongju, North Gyeongsang Province
Location: 132-6 Bomun-ro, Bukgun-dong, Gyeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
8. Starbucks Gyeongju Daereungwon in Gyeongju, North Gyeongsang Province
Location: 906 Saejae-ro, Mungyeong-eup, Mungyeong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
9. Starbucks Gyeongju Daereungwon in Gyeongju, North Gyeongsang Province
Location: 125 Cheomseong-ro, Hwangnam-dong, Gyeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
10. Starbucks Reserve The Jongno in Seoul
Location: 51 Jong-ro, Jongno 2(i)-ga, Jongno-gu, Seoul
11. Starbucks Insadong in Seoul – The most unique Starbucks in Korea
Starbucks in Insadong is one of the most unique branches in the world because the main sign is written in the country’s mother tongue.
Location: 14 Insadong-gil, Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul